Low Gi Belly Fat Diet: The Flat Belly Action Plan
Format: PDF / Kindle (mobi) / ePub
Are you looking for a diet plan you can "actually follow" and incorporate into your lifestyle -- WITHOUT starving yourself or feeling hungry and deprived?
.. Or, maybe you're looking for a diet to lose your "stubborn" belly fat, prevent the onset of a stroke, heart disease and even diabetes.
If so, allow me to introduce what may be the most important book you read this year.
Let's face it ... most diets are designed to get the weight off ... BUT THEN WHAT?
Once you stop using the diet more than likely the weight you lost will return, and often with a few extra pounds as a painful bonus. Most people end up feeling worse than they did before they started...
As such, many people simply give up in frustration and begin to accept their current weight and condition. This does not need to be the case for you ANYMORE. Losing weight and keeping it off permanently does not need to be hit and miss...
Finally, there's a plan that has proven science behind it and a diet that you can use on a daily basis as long as you want - LONG TERM. Actually, calling it a diet is doing it a dis-service, as it becomes more of a lifestyle plan.
It can fit into your daily routine easily and allows you to ENJOY FOOD and LOSE WEIGHT at the SAME TIME.
Who is this book for?
- Anyone looking to lose "stubborn" weight and FINALLY move the bathroom scales in the right direction
- Diabetics looking to LOWER their blood sugar levels or anyone wishing to prevent the onset of Type II Diabetes
- Been diagnosed with PCOS? ... Low GI will reduce your "insulin" levels and dramatically improve your symptoms
- Low on energy and feel tired all the time? ... Low GI will ELIMINATE the sugar spikes that make you feel tired and groggy
Here's what's included:
- OVER 25 examples of fat-burning breakfasts, lunches and dinners!
- The 13 BEST foods to eat on the Low GI Diet
- The 17 WORST foods to eat on the Low GI Diet
- How to instantly send your energy levels SKYROCKETING!
- The diet secrets that will send your metabolism SOARING
- Easy to follow exercises (optional) to DRASTICALLY improve your results
- How to create "GUT-BUSTING" meals for yourself so you're not restricted to recipes
- How to follow the GI Diet in the "REAL-WORLD" when eating out with friends
- The high GI foods and drinks to AVOID making your blood sugar levels behave like a rocket
Bottom line ... Providing perfect nutrition to your body is the healthiest way to achieve a flat belly and its why the Low Gi Diet has been endorsed by many celebrities and athletes...
>> Scroll up and secure your copy today.
for right now, think of the GI diet as a moderate carbohydrate plan. You're probably familiar with low carbohydrate (carb) diets. You've seen the advertisements: Lose Weight with the Low-Carb Diet, Gain Energy with the Atkins Diet, or even Get Your Six-Pack Abs with the South Beach Diet. With information overload like this, it can be hard to know which end is up. The problem with most low carb diets (like Atkins) is that they are not suitable for athletes or even for those who exercise
numbers to the right of the foods are the glycemic index of the foods. This should give you a clear idea of which foods to eat and those to avoid, or eat very sparingly. A great printable chart for High, Medium and Low GI Foods can be found on the GI diet Guide website, a great resource, found here: http://www.the-gi-diet.org/lowgifoods/ Chapter VIII: Exercise Is Not Optional Dieting alone is not an effective way to lose weight, even if it's an excellent diet like GI. Why not? Because
the pineapple chunks to the cream cheese. Take out the crust from the refrigerator and cover with cream cheese. Arrange strawberries and blueberries on top and place in refrigerator again. Let cool for four hours before serving. Orange Passion fruit Custards Preparation Time: 35 minutes Serves: 4 Ingredients: 2 passion fruits, halved 2 teaspoons orange rind, finely grated 1 tablespoon custard powder 1 cup low-fat milk 3 eggs, lightly beaten 1/4 cup caster sugar Instructions:
flour 2 pears, unskinned and grated 1 pear, sliced thinly 3/4 cup skim milk 1/2 cup olive oil 2 eggs 200 grams dark chocolate 1 teaspoon vanilla essence 1 tablespoon liqueur 1 teaspoon bicarbonate soda For topping: 50 grams dark chocolate 1/2 cup coconut, shredded Instructions: Preheat oven to 180C. Lightly grease a spring form cake pan or lamington tin. Break 200 grams chocolate and place in a heat-proof bowl. Place bowl in a saucepan filled with water up to the lower half of
which is why it's endorsed by many athletes and celebrities. Q: Does the GI diet work for diabetics? ANSWER: Since the GI diet is about lowering sugar consumption and reducing the possibility of a flood of insulin, it's a great diet to keep diabetes in check. Q: Is this diet as hard to stick to as the Atkins Diet? I hated that one, and it gave me headaches and bad breath! ANSWER: No, it really isn't as hard to stick to as the Atkins Diet. Low GI food is quite delicious, and you can have more