The Muscle & Fitness Cookbook: 55 Fast & Easy Meals for Maximum Muscle!
Format: PDF / Kindle (mobi) / ePub
The greatest collection of muscle-building, fat-shredding, super-nutrition meals ever created are all here in this e-short from Shawn Perine, editor in chief of Muscle & Fitness.
As an author, editor, competitive body builder, and leading figure in the world of fitness and nutrition, Shawn Perine has been at the cutting edge of nutritional science for more than 20 years. Now, he’s muscled his way into the archives to uncover the simplest, tastiest, most effective fitness recipes ever created. Make these easy recipes staples of your diet, and see how quickly you can:
• Open your testosterone tap and unleash your muscle-building hormones. Your body is never stable. You’re either gaining or losing muscle every day, 24 hours a day. Discover the nutrients that keep your hormones at their peak so you’re building muscle, even while you sleep!
• Find the perfect balance of protein, carbs, and micronutrients for maximize growth. Training breaks down muscle tissue. To rebuild, you need to rush nutrients into your body quickly with perfectly calibrated muscle meals that keep you gaining all the time.
• Resculpt your body with the 100-calorie secret. Discover the shocking new research that unveils the real determining factor between men who stay lean and those who grow soft. You won’t believe how easy it is to keep fit!
• Enjoy thick, juicy steaks, delicious burgers, creamy pasta dishes and more! No chalky “diet” foods here. This is real, satisfying and indulgent food for guys who love to eat well and look good doing it.
• Discover the secret of perfect meal timing, and make your food do the heavy lifting! Learn how eating the right food at the right time will make every workout twice as effective.
• Whip up a muscle-building dessert! We’re not kidding! Muscle-feeding and indulgent snacks like Banana Chocolate-Chip Ice Pops, Dark Chocolate Bark, and even Protein Popcorn will keep you fueling your gains while others wonder, How does he do it?
• Never feel hungry, confused, or deprived! Love your food, love your body, love your life—and always know (and look forward to) what you’re eating next!
These meals are so delicious, you’ll want to cook them for your date! With The Muscle & Fitness Cookbook, you’ll turn your body into a muscle-building machine, and your kitchen into the world’s greatest gym.
achieve crosshatched marks. 3 Flip steak, reduce heat to low and cook for 10 minutes or to desired doneness. Serve with grilled onions. Makes 4 servings Per serving: • 369 calories • 52 g protein • 7 g carbs • 13 g fat Pork Loin and Potatoes Ingredients 4 tbsp canola oil 1 cup diced red potato 1 large sweet potato, diced 8 oz pork loin 1 cup white rice � red pepper, sliced 2 tbsp red onion, sliced 1 cup broccoli florets � cup carrots, chopped Directions 1 Heat 1 tbsp oil in a
and lemon juice. 4 Place chicken on baking tray and bake until it browns, about 15 minutes, then reduce heat to 350. Cook for additional 20 minutes per pound of chicken. 5 Insert a meat thermometer into a thigh. The chicken is ready when it’s in the 165–180 degree range. Remove from oven and allow to rest for five minutes. 6 While chicken cooks, bring an inch of water to a boil in a medium skillet over high heat, add parsnips, cover, and boil for 10 minutes. Mash with a fork. 7 Cook rice
all ingredients. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Makes 4 servings Per serving: • 479 calories • 30 g protein • 46 g carbs • 11 g fat Baked Chicken with Quinoa and Asparagus --> Baked Chicken with Quinoa and Asparagus Ingredients 5 spears asparagus 4 oz boneless, skinless chicken breast 2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil 1 tsp chili powder 1 tsp cumin 1 tsp pepper � tsp salt 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth � cup quinoa Directions 1 Pre-heat oven to 400. 2 Put asparagus in a
pepper Directions 1 Heat olive oil in a 6-8-inch nonstick sauté pan. Add onion and cook over low heat until golden brown. 2 In a small bowl, whisk whole egg and egg whites. 3 Add bell pepper, beans, turkey, and broccoli to pan, and cook until broccoli is right green. Add eggs and cook to desired doneness. 4 Garnish with cheese and basil, and season with salt and pepper. Makes 1 serving Per serving: • 400 calories • 32 g protein • 24 g carbs • 16 g fat Monster Shake Ingredients 1
3 Mix tomatoes, remaining Feta, and mint into a bowl. Add 1 cup of dressing to salad, mix, then add crab and toss to coat crab. Be sure not to break up crabmeat; you want to leave as many lumps as possible. Makes 4 servings Per serving: • 837 calories • 49 g protein • 19 g carbs • 63 g fat BBQ Chicken Salad Ingredients 8 oz chicken such as Tyson Grilled & Ready Refrigerated Fully Cooked Grilled Chicken Breast Strips 2 cups green salad 1 oz fat-free Feta cheese, crumbled 2 tbsp slivered